Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Triple Action
Overview & Benefits
Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Triple Action provides three benefits in one bag. This 3-in-1 formula kills weeds, prevents fire ants, and feeds your lawn. It prevents and kills fire ants for up to 6 months, and also controls armyworms, fleas, mole crickets, chinch bugs, sod webworms, and ticks. Kills listed weeds, including dollarweed, clover, oxalis, plantain, chickweed and henbit. Plus, it feeds to strengthen your lawn against Southern stresses like heat and drought.
Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Triple Action is made specifically for these Southern lawn types: St. Augustine (including Floratam), Carpetgrass, Centipedegrass, and Zoysiagrass. This product is cannot be applied to Bermudagrass. Apply with a Scotts® spreader when weeds are actively growing. This product must be watered in immediately after application. Do not allow people and pets to re-enter the treated area until watering the lawn is completed and the lawn is dried. A 13.32 lbs. bag treats 4,000 sq. ft.
Pairs Nicely With
Controls existing lawn weeds like dollarweed, clover, dandelion, ground ivy, chickweed, henbit, oxalis, plantain, and other pesky weeds.
PREVENTS FIRE ANTS
Prevents and kills fire ants for up to 6 months. Begins working within 2 to 3 hours after applying.
FERTILIZES SOUTHERN LAWNS
Feeds and strengthens lawns against heat and drought. For use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), Centipedegrass, Zoysiagrass, and Carpetgrass.
- Product Specs
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Triple Action is three-in-one formula for Southern grasses that kills dollarweed and clover, prevents and kills fire ants, and feeds your lawn
- Kills listed lawn weeds, including dollarweed, dandelion, clover, oxalis, plantain, chickweed, and henbit
- Prevents and kills fire ants for up to 6 months; also controls armyworms, fleas, mole crickets, chinch bugs, sod webworms, and ticks
- Feeds and strengthens lawns against heat and drought; for use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), Centipedegrass, Zoysiagrass, and Carpetgrass
- Apply to lawn with a Scotts® spreader, then water in immediately; apply when grass and weeds are actively growing; 13.32 lb. bag treats 4,000 sq. ft.
How to use
- Apply to dry lawn: Make sure grass is dry prior to application.
- Fill and Set Spreader according to spreader settings on label.
- Water-in product to lawn after application. Do not water to the point of run-off.
- Clean-Up: Sweep product from hard surfaces onto the lawn.
Where to use
Use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), Zoysiagrass, Centipedegrass, and Carpetgrass lawns only.
Where not to use
Do not apply during winter dormancy period. Wait until after third mowing of the season to apply. Do not apply to lawns or mixed lawns of Bahiagrass, Bermudagrass, Bluegrass, Fine Fescue, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Tall Fescue, or Dichondra because injury may occur.
When to apply
Apply when grass and weeds are actively growing.
How often to apply
A secondary application may be applied 8 weeks after the initial application, but not more than twice per year.
Scotts Broadcast Spreader: 4 1/4.
Scotts Drop Spreader: 8 1/2
Weeds: Dollarweed, Clover, Dandelion, Chickweed, Purslane, Burclover, Black Medic, Blue Toadflax, Buckhorn, Carolina Geranium, Dichondra, Evening Primrose, Florida Betony, Florida Pusley, Fragrant Cudweed, Henbit, Lippia, Oxalis, Pepperweed, Red Sorrel, Rescuegrass, Shepard's Purse, Sowthistle, Stinging Nettle, Venus Lookingglass, Wild Mustard.
Bugs: Fire Ants, Armyworms, Grasshoppers, Fleas, Mole Crickets, Chinchbugs, Sod Webworms, Ticks
To help protect the environment, sweep any product that lands on a driveway, sidewalk, or street, back into the treated area of the lawn to prevent run off to water bodies or drainage systems.
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly. To contact us, visit our Help Center.
4,000 sq. ft.
8,000 sq. ft.
Do not allow people or pets to enter treatment areas until watering-in is complete and the surface area is dry. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of area during application. Sweep any product that lands on a driveway, sidewalk, or street, back into the treated area of the lawn to prevent run off to water bodies or drainage systems.
Kids & Pets
People and pets may enter the treated area after product is watered in and area is completely dry.
Apply this product after the 3rd mowing of the season.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Water-in product immediately after application
Water-in product immediately after application.
What to Expect
After application expect control of listed weeds/bugs and lawn feeding.