Scotts® Handy Green® II Hand-Held Broadcast Spreader
Overview & Benefits
- Innovative design that adds comfort
- Great for small yards
- Great for applying grass seed & fertilizer in spring, summer & fall
- Can be used to spreader ice-melting products in winter
- Rust-proof and fully assembled
- Delivered ready to use, no assembly required and pre-calibrated
- How to Use
- Hold spreader over payment when filling. Sweep up any spilled product. Adjust spreader selector settings. Pull trigger and turn crank clockwise while walking at normal speed across area to be covered with product.
Ergonomic design reduces wrist fatigue compared to other hand-held spreaders. Great for applying lawn seed and fertilizer - or ice-melting products in winter. Heavy-duty construction, rustproof hopper and agitator.
Holds up to 1,000 sq. ft. of Scotts® product
- For fine grass seed (blue, rye, fine, fescue) use setting 1
- For coarser seed (tall fescue) use setting 2
- For light fertilizer (Scotts fertilizers at a regular rate) use setting 3
- For heavy fertilizer use setting 4
- For pelletized fertilizer and ice melt products use setting 5
Other Spreaders | Lookup spreader settings
How to Use
Hold spreader over pavement when filling. Sweep up any spilled product. Adjust spreader selector settings. Pull trigger and turn crank clockwise while walking at normal speed across area to be covered with product.
Up to 1,000 sq. ft.