- Product Specs
1 cup (9 oz) covers 40 square feed or 1/2 tablespoon per square foot of area.
How to use
- For new plantings, mix evenly with soil used to refill planting hole.
- For existing plants, apply plant food evenly around each plant within the spread of its branches (drip line). Do not concentrate the plant food near the trunk, stem or crown of the plants.
- Rake plant food into top 1-3 inches of soil or mulch to allow the nutrients to release directly to the root system.
- After application, water in thoroughly to begin the continuous release feeding process.
- Always brush or wash granules off the leaves to prevent leaf injury.
When to apply
Apply as new spring growth begins and reapply every 4-6 weeks during the growing season.
Palms, Ixoras and other ornamental plants
8 - 4 - 8
- Grow beautiful Palms, Ixoras & other ornamental plants. The Scotts formula provides nourishment to your plants encouraging vigorous root growth and lush foliage.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.