Scotts® Southern 4-Bag Lawn Care Plan for Small Yards
Overview & Benefits
This Scotts® Lawn Care Plan, for use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), centipede, zoysia and carpetgrass lawns, is a four part program with a result of having your home surrounded by a thick, green lawn all-year long. From controlling weeds to feeding your lawn throughout the year, each season you'll have the product you need to turn a so-so lawn into a kick-off-your-shoes lawn the whole family can enjoy.
With the Scotts® Program, you can get the yard you want all season long, delivered right to your door.
Get a Customized Lawn Plan with the Scotts® Lawn Care Program!
- Product Specs
- The Scotts® Lawn Care Plan contains everything you need to keep your yard growing strong all year long
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Bonus S Southern Weed & Feed₂ kills weeds like dollarweed and clover and feeds to crowd out future weeds
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Lawn Food is specially formulated for Southern lawns and includes Scotts® All-in-One Particles to provide an even distribution of nutrients with every application
- For use on St. Augustine (including Floratram), Centipede, Zoysia, and Carpetgrass lawns
- Take the Scotts Program Quiz
How to use
Throughout the year, when ready to apply that season’s product:
- Pour product into a spreader
- Adjust spreader setting per the product label requirements
- Apply to your lawn
When to apply
Application steps per season:
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Bonus S Southern Weed & Feed₂ during early spring
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Lawn Food during late spring
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Southern Lawn Food again during summer
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Bonus S Southern Weed & Feed₂ during fall
Each bag covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.