Scotts® Northern 4-Bag Lawn Care Plan for Small Yards
Overview & Benefits
The Scotts® Lawn Care Plan for small Northern yards is a four-part program with a result of having your home surrounded by a thick, green lawn from early spring all through fall. From controlling spring weeds to helping your yard prepare for winter, each season you'll have the product you need to turn a so-so lawn into a kick-off-your-shoes lawn the whole family can enjoy. For use on Bermuda, Bluegrass, Rye, Tall Fescue, Centipede, Zoysia, and Bahia lawns.
With the Scotts® Program, you can get the yard you want all season long, delivered right to your door.
Get a Customized Lawn Plan with the Scotts® Lawn Care Program!
- Product Specs
- The Scotts® Lawn Care Plan contains everything you need to keep your yard growing strong all year long
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Halts Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food prevents grassy weeds like crabgrass
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Weed & Feed₃ clears out weeds and feeds to thicken your lawn
- Scotts® Turf Builder SummerGuard® Lawn Food with Insect Control feeds and controls fleas, ticks, and other insects (as listed)
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Winterguard® Fall Lawn Food builds strong, deep roots to prepare your lawn for the winter.
- For use on Bermuda, Bluegrass, Rye, Tall Fescue, Centipede, Zoysia, and Bahia lawns
- Take the Scotts Program Quiz
How to use
Throughout the year, when ready to apply that season’s product:
- Pour product into a spreader
- Adjust spreader setting per the product label requirements
- Apply to your lawn
When to apply
Application steps per season:
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Halts Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food during early spring
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Weed & Feed₃during late spring
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder SummerGuard® Lawn Food with Insect Control during summer
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Winterguard® Fall Lawn Food during fall
Non Availability Regions
Each bag covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.