Scotts® Northern 3-Bag Lawn Care Plan
Overview & Benefits
The Scotts® Lawn Care Plan for Northern yards is a 3-part program with a result of having your home surrounded by a lush, green lawn from spring all through fall. From controlling spring weeds to helping your yard prepare for winter, each season you'll have the product you need to turn a so-so lawn into a kick-off-your-shoes lawn the whole family can enjoy. With the Scotts® Lawn Care Plan, you can get the yard you want all season long, delivered right to your door.
With the Scotts® Program, you can get the yard you want all season long, delivered right to your door.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- The Scotts® Lawn Care Plan contains everything you need to keep your yard growing strong all year long
- Get a great lawn this year, without the guesswork
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Weed & Feed₃ clears out weeds and feeds to thicken your lawn
- Scotts® Turf Builder SummerGuard® Lawn Food with Insect Control feeds and controls fleas, ticks, and other insects (as listed)
- Build strong, deep roots to prepare for winter with Scotts® Turf Builder® Winterguard® Fall Lawn Food.
How to use
Throughout the year, when ready to apply that season’s product:
- Pour product into a spreader
- Adjust spreader setting per the product label requirements
- Apply to your lawn
When to apply
Application steps per season:
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Weed & Feed₃during late spring
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder SummerGuard® Lawn Food with Insect Control during summer
- Apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Winterguard® Fall Lawn Food during fall
Non Availability Regions
Small Yard = 5,000 Sq. Ft.
Large Yard = 15,000 Sq. Ft.