Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner Multi Purpose Formula
Overview & Benefits
Forget filling your shelves with an individual deck cleaner, siding cleaner, brick cleaner, and patio furniture cleaner. Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner Multi Purpose Formula is your everyday, ready-to-spray go-to for tackling a weekend’s worth of dirty jobs (and then some).
- Patio furniture on deck? Check.
- Siding? Check.
- Roof shingles? Check.
- Even your boat interior? Check, mate.
From cement and stone to wood and composite, the fast-foaming action of this multipurpose cleaner lifts dirt and grime on contact. Designed with the environment in mind, the bleach-free formula delivers the punch you expect from a cleaner while still being safe to spray and use around plants, grasses and on outdoor fabrics such as umbrellas, awnings and more.
To apply the cleaner, simply connect the sprayer to your garden hose, spray and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. For best results or serious cleaning, scrub the surface. Once finished, rinse and move onto the next project on your list. That cleaning to-do list, it never stood a chance. (This bottle is not refillable.)
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- From front patio furniture to the back deck, tackle outdoor cleaning with Scotts Outdoor Cleaner Multi Purpose Formula—your everyday, ready-to-spray cleaner designed to keep surfaces looking fresh and free of dirt and grime
- Powered by its unique fast-foaming action, the multipurpose cleaner lifts dirt and grime on contact
- Designed with the environment in mind, the bleach-free formula delivers the punch you expect from a cleaner while being safe for use on fabrics and around plants and grasses
- Perfect for eliminating buildup and cleaning cement, stone, siding, wood, composite, outdoor fabrics, boat interiors, roof shingles, terra cotta pots and more
- To apply, connect sprayer to your garden hose, spray, let sit for 5-10 minutes, scrub as needed, and rinse
How to use
- Connect sprayer to garden or lawn hose. To begin spraying, point nozzle in the direction you want to spray.
- Bend small tab on side of sprayer and turn knob clockwise to ON position.
- Spray evenly over surface area to be cleaned. Container covers 500 sq ft of surface area. To stop spraying, bend small tab on side of sprayer and turn knob counterclockwise to OFF position.
- Turn off water and disconnect from hose.
- Let solution set for a few minutes. For best results, scrub as needed.
- Lightly rinse with water. If product dries, reactivate cleaner by scrubbing or lightly spraying with water. Foaming may continue after rinsing. Residual foaming will naturally dissolve.
All you need to do is APPLY, SCRUB, RINSE:
Connect sprayer to garden or lawn hose. Turn on water. Bend small plastic tab back and rotate switch to ON
position. Spray cleaner onto surface. Let set for 5 to 10 minutes. Time will vary depending on the surface and
amount of dirt and stains. If surface appears to be drying, re-wet as needed prior to scrubbing. To stop
spraying, turn switch to OFF position.
Be sure to Scrub surface after applying for best results.
Turn switch to ON/WATER position. Rinse surface with water after scrubbing. When done turn switch to
OFF position and disconnect from hose. Residual foaming will naturally dissolve.
This bottle is not refillable.
Where to use
Use on cement, stone, vinyl, brick, patio furniture, boat interiors, roofs, shingles, outdoor fabric, terra cotta pots, wood, composite materials, siding, and many other surfaces.
Safe to use around plants, grass, and fabrics.
Where not to use
Do not use around decorative ponds.
When to apply
Use any time of the year.
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly. To contact us, visit our Help Center.
Each 32 oz. bottle covers up to 500 sq. ft.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If contact occurs, flush with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Store in its original container, in a cool dry area.
Keep out of the reach of children.
What to Expect
Starts to lift dirt and grime on contact. (For tough stains or grime, scrubbing is recommended.)