Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner Multi Purpose Formula
Overview & Benefits
Forget filling your shelves with an individual deck cleaner, siding cleaner, brick cleaner, and patio furniture cleaner. Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner Multi-Purpose Formula is your every day, ready-to-use go-to for tackling a weekend’s worth of dirty jobs (and then some). Patio furniture on deck? Check. Siding? Check. Roof shingles? Check. Even your boat interior? Check, mate. From cement and stone to wood and composite, the fast-foaming action of this multipurpose cleaner lifts dirt and grime on contact.
Designed with the environment in mind, the bleach-free formula delivers the punch you expect from a cleaner while still being safe to spray and use around plants, grasses, and on outdoor fabrics such as umbrellas, awnings, and more. To apply the cleaner, simply point, spray and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. For best results or serious cleaning, scrub the surface. Once finished, rinse and move onto the next project on your list. That cleaning to-do list never stood a chance.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- From front patio furniture to the back deck, tackle outdoor cleaning with Scotts Outdoor Cleaner Multi Purpose Formula—your everyday, ready-to-use cleaner designed to keep surfaces looking fresh and free of dirt and grime
- Powered by its unique fast-foaming action, the multipurpose cleaner lifts dirt and grime on contact
- Perfect for eliminating buildup and cleaning cement, stone, siding, wood, composite, outdoor fabrics, boat interiors, roof shingles, terra cotta pots and more
- To apply, simply point and spray, let sit for 5-10 minutes, scrub as needed, and rinse
- Cleans Concrete, Wood, Siding, Patio Furniture, and More
How to use
- Apply cleaner onto surface. Let the solution set for 5 to 10 minutes. (Optimal time will vary depending on the surface and the amount of dirt.)
- For best results, or for serious cleaning, scrub the surface after applying.
- Lightly rinse with water or wipe off with a clean cloth or towel.
Where to use
Use on cement, stone, vinyl, brick, patio furniture, boat interiors, roofs, shingles, outdoor fabric, terra cotta pots, wood, composite materials, siding, and many other surfaces.
Safe to use around plants, grasses, and fabrics.
Where not to use
Do not use around decorative ponds.
When to apply
Use any time of the year.
How often to apply
Apply as needed.
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly. To contact us, visit our Help Center.
Each 32 oz. bottle contains enough cleaner for approximately 600 trigger pulls.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If contact occurs, flush with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Store in its original container, in a cool dry area.
Keep out of the reach of children.
What to Expect
Starts to lift dirt and grime on contact. (For tough dirt and grime, scrubbing is recommended.)