Scotts® Nature Scapes® Color Enhanced Mulch
Overview & Benefits
- More color added to make this Scotts® best mulch
- Vibrant, year-long color - guaranteed!
- Protected by Scotts Colorguard® technology
- Naturally prevents weeds by blocking growth and access to sunlight
- Helps conserve soil moisture and moderate soil temperature
- Scotts® Nature Scapes® Mulch never uses construction debris or pallet wood that may contain nails or harmful chemicals. Only natural recovered forest products are used
Mulching Tips for a Beautiful Garden Scotts Nature Scapes Advanced Mulch
Choose a mulch that instantly adds beauty and takes care of your landscape. Scotts® Nature Scapes® Color Enhanced Mulch is protected by ColorGuard Technology, so you will have year-long color guaranteed! At the same time, the mulch helps soil retain moisture and prevents weeds naturally. Build a better landscape that you know will look great with Scotts® best mulch.
Non Availability Regions
How to Use
Spread 3 inches deep. Keep mulch several inches from tree trunks and house foundations or other wood structures.
Where to Use
Apply around trees, shrubs, flowers or vegetables after seeds have germinated and plants have developed.
Where Not to Use
Avoid use : Before seeds have germinated, around underdeveloped plants, and within several inches of house foundations or other wood surfaces.
A 2CF bag will cover the following:
At a depth of 2 inches, 12 sq. ft of bedding area
At a depth of 3 inches, 8 sq. ft. of bedding area
At a depth of 4 inches, 6 sq. ft. of bedding.