Scotts® Mulch Color Renewal (Black, Brown & Red)
Overview & Benefits
Few things in your lawn and garden provide instant satisfaction and curb appeal like freshly laid mulch. Scotts® Mulch Color Renewal is the perfect solution for times when you have plenty of mulch but not that fresh vibrant look in your landscape beds. Touch up those high visibility areas and maintain the best looking landscape on the block.
- Product Specs
Up to 200 sq. ft. of mulch
Where to use
On faded mulch
How to use
- Make sure the cap is tightly sealed and in the off position. Shake vigorously then assemble the applicator based on the instructions on the package.
- Twist the spray tip to choose a spray pattern - then unlock the trigger.
- Slowly spray the desired area until you achieve the rich and renewed color you want.
- If you have any leftover product twist the cap to the off position.
- Store product in temperatures above freezing and use within 6 months.
- Bottle can be recycled when empty. Do not refill or reuse. Dispose of waste in regular waste stream.
Where not to use
Apply with care around hard surfaces
When to apply
Apply on a sunny day with minimal wind
This is a stain. Avoid sidewalks, pavers, foundation and other hard surfaces.
Consider wetting any hard surfaces near the mulch, doing so helps with overspray clean up (keep mulch dry!).
Consider using a spray shield, like a piece of cardboard, to protect surrounding plants, grass and hard surfaces - if you overspray, immediatly rinse and scrub the surface.
To become familiar with spray pattern, start in an area away from plants and hard surfaces.
If you are not satisfied after using this product as directed simply send us your original proof of purchase and we will replace the product or refund the purchase price.
Kids & Pets
Safe for use around people, pets and plants when used as directed
- Instantly adds color to faded mulch
- Extended wand with two fan tips for easy and accurate application
- Fast and easy curb appeal
- Battery-powered extended reach wand
- Rainfast and dry to the touch in as little as 6 hours
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Bottle with battery powered sprayer
What to Expect
Dry to the touch in 2 hours. Rainfast in 6 hours.