- Product Specs
5,000 sq. ft., 12,000 sq. ft.,15,000 sq. ft.
How to use
For best results, apply to a wet lawn.
Where not to use
Do not use on bentgrass, carpetgrass, dichondra, floratam, lippia and St. Augustinegrass lawns.
When to apply
Apply in fall when weeds are actively growing.
- Improved formula with up to 2X more powerful dandelion and clover control
- Weedgrip™ Technology grips the weeds you see -- and the ones you don't
- Feeds to build strong, deep roots for a better lawn next spring
- Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients versus an unfed lawn
- Recommended in the Fall for lawns with weed problems
- Do not use on bentgrass, carpetgrass, dichondra, floratam, lippia and St. Augustinegrass lawns
Scotts® Broadcast / Rotary Spreader - (Turf Builder® Edgeguard Mini, Basic, Standard, Deluxe Edgeguard, Edgeguard DLX, Lawn Pro & Speedy Green) - Set to 3 1/4
Scotts® Wizz™ - Set to 4
Scotts® Elite Spreader - 3 1/2
Other Spreaders | Lookup spreader settings
aster, clover (red), lambsquarter, red sorrel (sheep sorrel), bindweed, clover (white), lespedeza (seeding), scarlet pimpernel, bittercress, cudweed, lippia (matchweed), black medic, curly dock, mallow, shepherd's-purse, dandelion, moneywort, smartweed, buckhorn, dichondra, morning glory, sowthistle, bull thistle, dollarweed/pennywort, mustard, spurweed, burclover, English daisy, buttonweed, evening primrose, pepperweed, Canada thistle, filaree, pigweed, carpetweed, fleabane, plantain, vetch, catsear (coast dandelion), ground ivy, wild carrot, hawkweed, yarrow, chickweed/stitchwort, healall
Scotts No-Quibble Guarantee®: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly. For more details, click here.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.