Scotts® Turf Builder® Triple Action
Overview & Benefits
Scotts® Turf Builder® Triple Action provides three benefits in one bag; it kills weeds like dandelion and clover, prevents new weeds like crabgrass, all while feeding and strengthening your lawn. Scotts® Turf Builder® Triple Action is for use on Northern grasses like Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Tall Fescue, and Fine Fescue.
How to Use Scotts® Turf Builder® Triple Action for Your Lawn
- Product Specs
4,000 sq. ft. / 10,000 sq. ft.
Where to use
Use on Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Tall Fescue, Fine Fescue
How to use
- Check the Weather: If rain is in the forecast in the next 24 hours, apply another day. Rain can wash the particles off of weed leaves before it has a chance to work properly.
- Fill and Set Spreader per label directions.
- Apply to Wet Lawn: Make sure that the grass is wet from dew or sprinkling before applying (this helps the particles to adhere to weed leaves to produce best results). After 24 hours , water the lawn to wash the particles onto the soil to prevent the germination of crabgrass.
- Clean-Up: Sweep product from hard surfaces onto the lawn to keep valuable feeding nutrients on the grass and out of storm drains.
Where not to use
Do not apply during winter dormancy period. Do not apply to newly seeded or sodded areas until after the 4th mowing. Do not apply to Bentgrass lawns. Do not apply more than twice per year.
When to apply
Apply when daytime temperatures are consistently between 60 and 80 degrees. Apply product in spring when dandelions begin to flower.
How often to apply
Do not apply this product more than twice a year. Allow at least a 4-month interval between applications of this product. A fall application may be made to control fall-germinating winter weeds and cool season perennial weeds such as dandelion and clover. Apply only twice per year.
Non Availability Regions
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of area during application. Sweep any product that lands on a driveway, sidewalk, or street, back into the treated area. Do not apply directly to or new water, storm drains, gutters, sewers, or drainage ditches.
Scotts® No-Quibble Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly. For more details, click here.
Kids & Pets
Keep people and pets our of the area during application. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated areas until dusts have settled.
Do not apply to newly seeded or sodded areas after the 4th mowing.
To protect the environment, do not allow product to enter or run off into storm drains, gutters, sewers or drainage ditches.
- Kills, prevents and feeds
- Kills dandelion and clover
- Prevents crabgrass for 4 months
- Feeds to build thick green lawns
- For use on Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Tall Fescue and Fine Fescue
Apply to moist lawn, and then water lawn 24 hours after initial application.
Scotts Broadcast Spreader: 4 1/2
Scotts Drop Spreader: 7 3/4
Scotts® Elite Spreader: 4 1/2
Apply to moist lawn. Then 24 hours after initial application, water in product to control weeds.
Prevents the following lawn weeds:
- Grasses Crabgrass (spring)
- Barnyardgrass (spring/summer)
- Fall panicum (spring/summer)
- Foxtail (spring/summer)
- Annual bluegrass (fall)
- Broadleaf weeds
- Corn speedwell (spring/fall)
- Prostrate spurge (summer)
- Knotweed (early spring)
- Purslane (summer)
- Chickweed (spring/fall)
- Henbit (fall)
- Oxalis (spring/summer)
Controls the following lawn weeds:
What to Expect
After application expect control and/or prevention of listed weeds for 6-8 weeks.
0.810% Pendimethalin, 0.690% 2,4-D, 0.345% MCPP-p