Scotts® Turf Builder® Halts Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food
Overview & Benefits
Get your lawn off to a great start with an early spring feeding. Use Scotts Turf Builder Halts Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food to keep your lawn protected from crabgrass all season long. Apply it early in the spring to stop crabgrass and other grassy and broadleaf weeds, like Chickweed and Poa annua. Protects your lawn all season long. In addition, the lawn food feeds your lawn for a fast green-up after winter.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Stops crabgrass before it invades and protects your lawn all season
- Feeds for a fast green-up after winter
- Rain, snow or freezing conditions after application won't affect product performance
- For best results, lawn should receive 1/4 to 1/2 inch of water from rainfall or watering within 2-3 days after application
- Not for use on dichondra or bentgrass lawns
- Winter conditions after application won't affect product performance
Where not to use
Not for use on dichondra or bentgrass lawns.
When to apply
Apply in early spring: February - April
Scotts® Broadcast / Rotary Spreader - (Turf Builder® Edgeguard Mini, Basic, Standard, Deluxe Edgeguard, Edgeguard DLX, Lawn Pro & Speedy Green) - Set to 3
Scotts® Drop Spreaders - (AccuGreen, Classic Drop) - 6
Scotts® Easygreen® - Set to 27
Scotts® Wizz™ - Set to 3 3/4
Scotts® Elite Spreader - 3 1/2
Other Spreaders | Lookup spreader settings
5,000 sq. ft and 15,000 sq. ft.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.