Scotts® Turf Builder® Halts Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food
Overview & Benefits
Feeds for a fast green-up after winter.
- Product Specs
5,000 sq. ft and 15,000 sq. ft.
Where not to use
Not for use on dichondra or bentgrass lawns.
When to apply
Apply in early spring: February - April
- Free Shipping with a Scotts Lawn Care Program
- Stops crabgrass before it invades and protects your lawn all season
- Feeds for a fast green-up after winter
- Rain, snow or freezing conditions after application won't affect product performance
- For best results, lawn should receive 1/4 to 1/2 inch of water from rainfall or watering within 2-3 days after application
- Not for use on dichondra or bentgrass lawns
- Winter conditions after application won't affect product performance
Scotts® Broadcast / Rotary Spreader - (Turf Builder® Edgeguard Mini, Basic, Standard, Deluxe Edgeguard, Edgeguard DLX, Lawn Pro & Speedy Green) - Set to 3
Scotts® Drop Spreaders - (AccuGreen, Classic Drop) - 6
Scotts® Easygreen® - Set to 27
Scotts® Wizz™ - Set to 3 3/4
Scotts® Elite Spreader - 3 1/2
Other Spreaders | Lookup spreader settings
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Using with Other Products