- Product Specs
2,500 sq. ft and 4,000 sq. ft.
Where to use
For use on all grass types.
How to use
Apply to a wet or dry lawn. For best results, use a Scotts spreader.
When to apply
Apply any season.
Non Availability Regions
- Builds a thick, green lawn - naturally.
- No waiting necessary; lawn is safe to walk on immediately after application.
- May be used around kids and pets.
- Apply any season to any grass type.
- OMRI listed.
Scotts® Broadcast / Rotary Spreader
- (Turf Builder® Edgeguard Mini, Basic, Standard, Deluxe Edgeguard, Edgeguard DLX, Lawn Pro & Speedy Green) - Set to 7 ½
Scotts® Drop Spreaders
- (AccuGreen) - Set to 10 ½
Other Spreaders | Lookup spreader settings
If empty do not reuse container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.