Scotts® Lawn Fungus Control
Overview & Benefits
- Controls brown patch, dollar spot and other common lawn diseases* *See label for listed diseases as listed.
- Use any time on any lawn to prevent or control listed lawn diseases
- Systemic-action formula
- Controls major lawn fungus problems without fertilizer application
- Does not contain fertilizer
Scott® Lawn Fungus Control helps prevent and control Brown Patch, Dollar Spot, and other common lawn diseases as listed.
Systemic action formula may be used anytime on all lawns to prevent and control listed lawn diseases.
Scotts® Broadcast / Rotary Spreade (Turf Builder® Edgeguard Mini, Basic, Standard, Deluxe Edgeguard, Edgeguard DLX, Lawn Pro & Speedy Green)
Preventative: 2 1/2
Scotts® Drop Spreaders (AccuGreen)
Preventative: 5 1/2
Curative: 7 1/4
Other Spreaders | Lookup spreader settings
How to Use
Apply with a drop-type or rotary spreader. Do not apply by hand or hand-held rotary spreader.
For best results, with a rotary spreader, apply during a calm period of the day.
If necessary to apply when a breeze is blowing, move in the direction of the wind to prevent material from blowing toward the operator.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Loaders, applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Shoes plus socks
User Safety Recommendations:
User should wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, tobacco, or using the toilet. User should remove clothing/PPE immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing. Users should remove PPE immediately after handling this product. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and change into clean clothing.
Apply to dry or moist foliage at the PREVENTIVE RATE when disease activity is noted or suspected.
Suppressing turfgrass diseases
- Apply to dry foliage at the NORMAL RATE (CURATIVE) every 30 days (beginning in late spring to early summer).
- Water-in immediately after application and keep turf from becoming drought stressed by watering (1 inch) weekly
- Three to four applications may be necessary for season-long suppression.
How Often to Apply
Repeat at 2 to 3 week intervals. During periods of high day and night temperature and humidity, two week treatment intervals may be needed to achieve best brown patch control. Maximum number of applications is 4 per year. Do not apply more than 2.7 lb. Lawn Fungus Control per 1,000 sq. ft. of turf.
6.75lb. - 5,000 sq. ft.
What It Controls
If empty: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.