Overview & Benefits
- One Application Kills and Prevents All Season (up to 4 months)
- Kills Japanese beetles, Caterpillars, Weevils, Chinchbugs, and more.
- Apply Spring to early Summer, before insects hatch, to prevent turf damage
Protect your yard from grubs with Scotts® GrubEx®1.
One application kills & prevents grubs for up to four months.
Apply in spring to early summer to prevent grubs from causing turf damage.
5,000 sq. ft.
10,000 sq. ft.
Scotts broadcast / Rotary Spreaders - 3 1/2
Scotts Drop Spreaders - 5 1/2
Scotts® Wizz™ Spreader - 3 3/4
Scotts® Elite Spreader - 3 1/2
Other Spreaders | Lookup spreader settings
How to Use
1. Set and fill spreader.
2. Apply to dry lawn. Water in thoroughly (approximately 1 inch) to activate.
3. Clean-up. Sweep any product from hard surfaces onto the lawn.
When to Apply
Spring to Early Summer.
Where to Use
For use on lawns
Where Not to Use
Not for sale, use, or distribution in Nassau, Suffolk, Kings or Queens counties of New York.
What It Controls
White grubs (including larvae of):
- Japanese beetles
- Asiatic garden beetles
- Aphodius spp.
- European chafers
- Green June beetles
- May/June beetles
- Nothern masked chafters
- Oriental beetles
- Southern masked chafters
Caterpillars (such as/including):
- Sod webworms
Annual bluegrass weevils
Crane fly larvae