- Product Specs
Where to use
For use on lawns
How to use
1. Set and fill spreader.
2. Apply to dry lawn. Water in thoroughly (approximately 1 inch) to activate.
3. Clean-up. Sweep any product from hard surfaces onto the lawn.
Where not to use
Not for sale, use, or distribution in Nassau, Suffolk, Kings or Queens counties of New York.
When to apply
Spring to Early Summer.
- One Application Kills and Prevents All Season (up to 4 months)
- Kills Japanese beetles, Caterpillars, Weevils, Chinchbugs, and more.
- Apply Spring to early Summer, before insects hatch, to prevent turf damage
Scotts broadcast / Rotary Spreaders - 3 1/2
Scotts Drop Spreaders - 5 1/2
Scotts® Wizz™ Spreader - 3 3/4
Scotts® Elite Spreader - 3 1/2
Other Spreaders | Lookup spreader settings
White grubs (including larvae of):
- Japanese beetles
- Asiatic garden beetles
- Aphodius spp.
- European chafers
- Green June beetles
- May/June beetles
- Nothern masked chafters
- Oriental beetles
- Southern masked chafters
Caterpillars (such as/including):
- Sod webworms
Annual bluegrass weevils
Crane fly larvae
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
*Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.