Overview & Benefits
Prevent grubs from damaging your lawn with Scotts® GrubEx®1 Season Long Grub Killer. A single application can stop and prevent grubs all season long. Apply during spring or early summer to kill grubs as they develop. Using Scotts® GrubEx®1 Season Long Grub Killer annually can also help control Japanese beetle infestations. Easily apply with a Scotts® broadcast, drop, handheld, or Wizz® spreader and stop grubs before they damage your lawn.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- One application in the spring or early summer kills and prevents grubs for 4 months
- Helps prevent root damage caused by insects for a stronger lawn
- Prevents turf damage by killing grubs when they are young
- Kills 25 percent more grub types vs original GrubEx
- Scotts® products are designed to work with Scotts® spreaders
How to use
1. Set and fill spreader.
2. Apply to dry lawn. Water in thoroughly (approximately 1 inch) to activate.
3. Clean-up. Sweep any product from hard surfaces onto the lawn.
Where to use
For use on lawns
Where not to use
Not for sale, use, or distribution in Nassau, Suffolk, Kings or Queens counties of New York.
When to apply
Spring to Early Summer.
Non Availability Regions
Scotts broadcast / Rotary Spreaders - 3 1/2
Scotts Drop Spreaders - 5 1/2
Scotts® Wizz™ Spreader - 3 3/4
Scotts® Elite Spreader - 3 1/2
Other Spreaders | Lookup spreader settings
White grubs (including larvae of):
- Japanese beetles
- Asiatic garden beetles
- Aphodius spp.
- European chafers
- Green June beetles
- May/June beetles
- Nothern masked chafters
- Oriental beetles
- Southern masked chafters
Caterpillars (such as/including):
- Sod webworms
Annual bluegrass weevils
Crane fly larvae
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.