Scotts® Patchmaster® Sun & Shade Mix®
Overview & Benefits
- All-in-one bare spot repair
- Contains grass seed, mulch, and fertilizer
- Starts to grow in as little as 7 days
- 100% recycled mulch
- Feeds up to 6 weeks
Scotts® PatchMaster® Lawn Repair Mix Sun & Shade Mix helps solve the #1 lawn problem-BARE SPOTS!
4.75 lb, 14.25 lb
How to Use
1. PREP: Remove any dead grass and loosen the top 1-3 inches of soil. For hard soils, apply a thin layer of, Scotts® Turf Builder® LawnSoil™
2. APPLY: Spread Scotts® PatchMaster® over the entire bare spot. Do not exceed ½" in depth.
3. WATER: After a deep and thorough initial watering, continue to water daily or as needed to keep seedlings moist.
4. ENJOY: The end result is thick, beautiful new grass!
When to Apply
Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed, because seed germinates best when daytime temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F.
Avg. Days to Germinate
7 - 30
4.75 lb: 115 sq ft
14.25 lb: 345 sq ft