Scotts® EZ Seed® Dog Spot Repair Tall Fescue Lawns
Overview & Benefits
- Repairs urine spots, high traffic areas, and damage from digging
- Unique mix of Scotts best grass seed, a neutralizing ingredient, and a super absorbent growing material.
- Special salt neutralizer minimizes the effects of salts from dog urine.
- Absorbs 6X its weight in water
- Contains renewable resources and is 99.9% biodegradable
How to Fix Barespots in Your Lawn
Scotts® EZ Seed® Dog Spot Repair Tall Fescue Lawns has a special salt neutralizer formula that minimizes the effects of salts from dog urine and repairs up to 100 dog spots in your lawn! And it helps protect seedlings against disease. EZ Seed®: Dog Spot Repair Tall Fescue Lawns also contains renewable resources and is 99.9% biodegradable.
Non Availability Regions
How to Use
1. PREP - Simply prepare the area you want to grow grass. Remove dead grass and loosen hard soil to help tiny seedlings root.
2. APPLY - Evenly apply EZ Seed® so the area is mostly covered, but bare ground is still visible so that seed contacts the soil. The mulch will expand 4X upon watering to help cover the seed and keep it moist (Use half as much for thin areas). Only apply the recommended amount so that seedlings have enough space to access water and nutrients.
3. WATER - A deep and thorough initial watering is the key to success. Gently water the area until EZ Seed® is completely saturated and no more water is being absorbed (may take several minutes). Avoid pooling water. When EZ Seed® begins to turn light brown, it's time to water again. Continue to water daily as needed to keep the soil surface moist until the seedlings reach at least 2 inches tall.
When to Apply
Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed, because seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F.
Avg. Days to Germinate
7 - 30
Repairs up to 100 dog spots