Scotts® EZ PatchTM Lawn Repair For St. Augustine Lawns
Overview & Benefits
EZ Patch Lawn Repair is the first patch and repair product for St. Augustinegrass. Use when establishing new plug plants or repairing bare areas to help St. Augustinegrass repair 60% faster.* Includes ready-to-use mulch and fertilizer that absorbs 6x its weight in water and expands to provide better coverage. Exclusive controlled release technology feeds to promote growth and establishment of St. Augustinegrass. This product does not contain seed.
*Results 15 days after application vs untreated control. Results may vary.
- Product Specs
Up to 85 Sq. Ft.
Where to use
Areas where you want to establish new plug plants or repair bare areas of St. Augustinegrass. Only apply to actively growing turf.
How to use
- Prep: Prepare the area where you want to establish new plug plants or repair bare areas (where gaps between live plants are 12" or less) by removing dead grass and loosening hard soil
- Apply: Evenly apply EZ Patch Lawn Repair so the area is overed and no bare ground is visible. Use half as much for thin areas.
- Water: A deep and thorough initial watering is the key to success. Gently water the area until EZ Patch Lawn Repair is completely saturated and no more water is being absorbed (this may take several minutes). Avoid pooling water. When EZ Patch Lawn Repair begins to turn light brown, its time to water again.
Where not to use
Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected.
When to apply
Late Spring or Early Summer
- First patch & repair product for St. Augustine grass
- Helps St. Augustine grass repair 60% faster*
- Ready-to-use mulch & fertilizer
- Absorbs 6x its weight in water and expands to provide better coverage
- Exclusive controlled release technology feeds to promote the growth and establishment of St. Augustine grass
- Does not contain seed
- *Results 15 days after application vs untreated control. Results may vary.
No quibble guarantee link to consumer services number for questions or complaints
Kids & Pets
Keep out of reach of children. Store in original container.