Scotts® Florida SelectTM Eucalyptus Mulch
Overview & Benefits
- Stays in place - Will not wash away
- Designed and tested to withstand Florida conditions
- Made from 100% Florida-grown Eucalyptus - A sustainable alternative to Florida's Cypress
- Naturally prevents weeds by blocking growth and access to sunlight
- Helps conserve soil moisture and moderate soil temperature
- Scotts® Florida Select Mulch never uses construction debris or pallet wood that may contain nails or harmful chemicals - only natural forest products are used
Scotts® Eucalyptus Mulch is a sustainable Cypress alternative, grown in Florida, for Florida and tested to withstand Florida conditions. Eucalyptus mulch is the best option for your landscape because it is:
SUSTAINABLE Sustainably-harvested and plantation grown Eucalyptus is considered a renewable resource because it re-grows up to 4-times faster than Cypress.
NATURAL Made from 100% plantation-grown Eucalyptus trees. Eucalyptus Mulch is guaranteed free from any construction, demolition, pallet, or other waste materials.
EFFECTIVE Prevents weeds naturally by blocking growth and limiting sunlight while helping to conserve soil moisture and moderate soil temperature for hydrated plants. The texture also helps hold the mulch in place.
LOCAL 100% Florida-grown - helps support your local economy.
How to Use
Spread 3 inches deep. Keep mulch several inches from tree trunks and house foundations or other wood structures.
Where to Use
Apply around trees, shrubs, flowers or vegetables after seeds have germinated and plants have developed.
Where Not to Use
Avoid use: Before seeds have germinated, around underdeveloped plants, and within several inches of house foundations or other wood surfaces.
A 2 cu ft bag will cover the following: At a depth of 2 inches, 12 sq. ft of bedding area At a depth of 3 inches, 8 sq. ft. of bedding area At a depth of 4 inches, 6 sq. ft. of bedding area