FINALLY AN EFFECTIVE SOLUTION TO THE #1 LAWN CARE PROBLEM
WHAT ARE GRUBS?
- A grub is the larvae of a beetle species, such as the masked chafer, European chafer, or Japanese beetle.
- Typical lawn grubs are white, and C-shaped.
- Grubs feed on grass roots and organic matter in the soil, resulting in turf damage.
- The grub lifecycle consists of 4 stages: Egg, Larva, Pupa and Adult
SIGNS OF GRUBS
Powerful BT Active Allows for Multiple Applications During the Season
EFFECTIVELY KILLS GRUBS!
- Controls a number of beetle grubs, preventing damage to turf.
- Specific grub pests include: Asiatic garden beetle, Black turfgrass ataenius, European chafer, Green June beetle, Japanese beetle, May or June beetles, Northern masked chafer, Oriental beetle, Southern masked chafer, Annual bluegrass weevil larvae.
- Apply with a Scotts® spreader.
- Shelf stable, no refrigeration required.