Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed Sunny Mix with Bluegrass 3-1-0
Overview & Benefits
There’s at least one sunny spot in every yard. It’s a place where the sun sizzles hot, and the light shines bright and cheery. It’s also a place where Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed Sunny Mix with Bluegrass 3-1-0 does what it does best: give new grass a successful jumpstart. Specially formulated to thrive in hot, sunny Summer conditions, this special lawn mix also has a high tolerance for cold, harsh winters. Grows grass quicker and thicker3, GUARANTEED! Plus, it’s formulated with exclusive 1WaterSmart® PLUS Coated Seed Technology to keep seedlings moist and happy. Feeds with essential nutrients, too, for taller, thicker, greener plants.
- Product Specs
- Grows grass quicker and thicker3, GUARANTEED!
- 1WaterSmart® PLUS Coating Technology helps seed absorbs 2x more water2
- Feeds, too, to give new seedlings an extra boost to grow
- Thrives in hot and sunny summer conditions. High tolerance in cold, harsh winters.
- A versatile sunny seed blend containing 75% Kentucky Bluegrass and 25% turf-type Perennial Ryegrass
- 1.4 kg (3 lb) package seeds up to 209 m2 (2,251 ft2)
- [disclaimers] 1Absorbs and holds onto water more efficiently than uncoated seed. 2Than uncoated seed 3Than uncoated grass seed without fertilizer
How to use
Rake are to loosen the top layer of soil and remove any dead grass. For best results, add a thin layer of Scotts® Turf Builder® Enriched Lawn Soil™ 0.08-0.03-0.02 before applying seed.
Use a Scotts® spreader to apply the seed. Lightly rake the seed into the soil. For best results, apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Starter™ Lawn Food 2-4 weeks after seeding.
Water daily or as needed to keep the soil surface moist unitl the seedlings are at least 5 cm ( 2 inches) tall.
Where to use
Thrives in hot and sunny summer conditions. High tolerance for cold, harsh winters.
Where not to use
Do not apply a weed control product until after at least 3 mowings.
When to apply
Early spring and early fall are the best times to plant. Seed germinates best when temperatures are consistently 15°-26°C (60° to 80°F).
Scotts® Hand-held Spreaders
Overseeding - 2
new Lawn/Bare soil - 5
Scotts® Rotary Spreader
Overseeding - 2 ¾
New lawn/Bare soil - 6
Not recommended for use with a drop spreader.
Scotts No Quibble Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund cheque promptly. For our mailing address or to contact our Consumer Help Center click here.
Seeds up to 209 sq. metres.