Scotts® Turf Builder® RELAXED Custom Grass Seed
Overview & Benefits
Want a nice-looking lawn with less work – and more time to relax? Use Scotts® Turf Builder® RELAXED Custom Grass Seed 1.0-0-0.3 for a lawn that looks impressive with a lot less mowing, watering, and feeding. It has a unique grass seed of Fine Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass, and Perennial Ryegrass to grow lush, green turf that requires less overall maintenance. Plus, it’s specially coated with ROOT-TRIENT® to help establish turfgrass faster and thicker than uncoated seeds. Grows well in most conditions, including hot, cold, dry, and shady.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
How to use
- Overseeding: Mow the area shorter than normal, about 5 cm or less. Rake to loosen the top layer of soil and remove any dead grass.
- Bare soil: Rake to loosen the top 3-5 cm of soil. For best results, add a thin layer of Scotts®️ Turf Builder®️ Enriched LawnSoil™️ 0.08-0.03-0.02
- For best results use a Scotts®️ spreader. Afterwards lightly rake the area to ensure the seed contacts the soil
- Keep the soil surface moist until the first mowing (2-4 weeks).
- Mow the seedlings when they reach ~7.5 cm in height.
- For best results, apply a Scotts®️ Lawn Food product 2 weeks after planting
When to apply
Early spring and early fall are the best times to plant. Seed germinates best when temperatures are consistently 15°-26°C (60° to 80°F).
Scotts® Hand-Held Spreaders - 4 - OVERSEEDING 200 m2 (2,150 ft2) / 5 - BARE SOIL 67 m2 (717 ft2)
Scotts® Wizz® Spreader (battery-powered model) - 4 - OVERSEEDING 200 m2 (2,150 ft2) / 6 1/2 - BARE SOIL 67 m2 (717 ft2)
Scotts® Rotary Spreaders - 5 - OVERSEEDING 200 m2 (2,150 ft2) / 8 - BARE SOIL 67 m2 (717 ft2)
*Go over lawn twice.
Scotts No-Quibble Guarantee® If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with the results after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund cheque promptly.
Seed up to 200 sq. metres