Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner Plus OxiCleanTM Ready to Use
Overview & Benefits
- Lifts dirt and removes stains from moss, mold, mildew and algae
- Safe to use on concrete, wood, aluminum, fabric and more
- Powerful enough to clean patios, outdoor furniture and home siding
- Won't harm plants or grass
- Biodegradable and phosphate-free
- Covers up to 6.4 sq. m.
- OxiCleanTM is a trademark of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. and used under license by The Scotts Company LLC. Learn More about Scotts Outdoor Cleaners
Prepare your outdoor living space for entertaining with the help of Scotts® Outdoor Cleaner Plus OxiCleanTM. Its fast-foaming action is tough on dirt and stains from moss, mold, mildew and algae, but it's safe to use around plants and grass. Concrete, wood, aluminum, and fabric - this ready-to-use spot cleaner leverages the power of OxiClean Stain Fighters to clean it all.
How to Use
Apply solution to the surface to be cleaned. Container covers 6.4 square metres of surface area.
Let solution set for a few minutes. If product dries, reactivate cleaner by scrubbing or lightly spraying with water. For best results, scrub as needed. Lightly rinse with water. Foaming may continue after rinsing. Residual foaming will naturally dissolve.
When to Apply
Apply to surfaces that need cleaning.
Where to Use
Can be used on multiple surfaces such as: concrete/brick, wood, composite wood, vinyl, patio furniture (including outdoor fabrics), roofing shingles, fiberglass, painted metals, etc.
Where Not to Use
NOT FOR USE AROUND DECORATIVE PONDS OR WATERWAYS
~600 Trigger Pulls
Ready to Use 32 oz Bottle
Scotts No Quibble Guarantee: If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund cheque promptly. For our mailing address or to contact our Consumer Help Center click here.