Scotts® Hand-Held Spreaders: 4Scotts® Broadcast/Rotary Spreaders: 7.25
Scotts® Drop Spreaders: 12.5*
Scotts® EasyGreen™: 29.5
*Make sure the spreader wheel completely overlaps the previous wheel marks with each pass.
- Mow your existing lawn short and remove clippings so the seeds can make contact with the soil.
- In thin or bare areas, loosen the top layer of soil to help the seedlings take root.
- For best results, aerate and dethatch after mowing.
- Adjust spreader settings.
- Apply around the outer perimeter of your lawn. Then apply in the longest direction.
- Water thoroughly after application and then continue to water daily to keep the soil moist for at least 2 weeks or until the seedlings reach 2 inches in height.
- Sunny areas may require additional water and shady areas may need less.
Early Spring and Fall conditions are the best times to plant new grass seed. Reseed when daytime temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F.
7 - 30
3,750 sq ft