Available in the following areas:
State(s): AL, AR, LA, IA, MS, MN, WA, MI, UT, NE, AR, AL, CO, IN, NM, DE, PA, MO, NC, MD, NJ, VA, CA, WV, NV, IL, OK, SC, AZ, KS, NY, KY, TN, OH, TX, GA
Scotts® Hand-Held Spreaders: 4Scotts® Broadcast/Rotary Spreaders:7.25
Scotts® Drop Spreaders: 12.5*
Scotts® EasyGreenTM: 29.5
*Make sure the spreader wheel completely overlaps the previous wheel marks with each pass.
- Mow your existing lawn short and remove clippings so the seeds can make contact with the soil.
- In thin or bare areas, loosen the top layer of soil to help the seedlings take root.
- For best results, aerate and dethatch after mowing.
- Adjust spreader settings.
- Apply around the outer perimeter of your lawn. Then apply in the longest direction.
- Water thoroughly after application and then continue to water daily to keep the soil moist for at least 2 weeks or until the seedlings reach 2 inches in height.
- Sunny areas may require additional water and shady areas may need less.
Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed, because seed germinates best when temperatures are between 61°F and 70°F.
3,750 sq. ft.
* This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.