Learn more about detecting, preventing, and treating for pests.
1. Fold carton along each of the five dotted lines.
2. Remove protective paper from glue surface by grasping corner and pulling in one quick motion.
3. Tuck carton flap through slot so that glue surface is facing up.
4. Bend flap upwards to create grab tab.
5. Place trap along baseboard where you see or suspect mice activity.
6. Check trap frequently. Use grab tab to dispose of entire trap. This trap is intended for single use only. Dispose of properly.
Seeing a mouse or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a a rodent issue.
Other mouse detection signs:
- Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks).
- Erratic pet behavior.
- Neighbors also complaining about rodent issues.
- Find oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls.
If mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
Place two glue traps 5-10 feet apart near mouse activity. When placing traps, target areas with high mouse activity: near refrigerators, stoves, and pantries; between washers and dryers; along baseboards.
This trap is intended for single use only.
Traps Mice, Guaranteed!*
Simple, Ready-To-Use, Non-Toxic
Covered, No Touch Design
Grab Tab For Easy Disposal
Great For Along Baseboards!
Use convenient grab tab to dispose of entire trap.