Learn more about detecting, preventing, and treating for pests.
1. Open bait door located on back of trap. Bait by placing food (such as peanut butter) in the bait well. Close bait door.
2. Set trap by pressing the arm on the side of the trap. The indicator will point to "Set" and you will hear a click when trap is set.
3. Place trap where you see or suspect mouse activity.
4. Check trap frequently. When indicator points to "Mouse Caught," use grab tab to dispose of entire trap.
Seeing a mouse or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a a rodent issue.
Other mouse detection signs:
- Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks).
- Erratic pet behavior.
- Neighbors also complaining about rodent issues.
- Find oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls.
If mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
Place two Kill & Contain® Mouse Traps 5-10 feet apart near mouse activity. When placing traps, target areas with high mouse activity: near refrigerators, stoves, and pantries; between washers and dryers; along baseboards.
This trap is intended for single use only.
Kills Mice, Guaranteed!*
Simple, Safe, Clean
One Touch Set
Great For Tight Spaces
No See, No Mess Disposal
When easy-view indicator is pointing to "Mouse Caught," use convenient grab tab to dispose of entire trap.