With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Feeder:
1) Attach LiquaFeed® feeder to garden hose
2) Insert Liquafeed® refill bottle by removing cap and twisting into Liquafeed® feeder.
3) Feed by spraying onto leaves and soil of plants to instantly feed while you water.
With Watering Cans: 1) Attach dosing spoon to bottle by removing cap and twisting dosing spoon onto bottle.
2) Tilt bottle and gently squeeze so that liquid begins to fill dosing spoon. Fill to top line to mix with 2 gallons of water, fill to lower line to mix with 1 gallon of water.
3) Pour Miracle-Gro® Quick Start Plant Food from dosing spoon into watering can and fill with water. Apply diluted solution to plants. One gallon feeds approx. 10 sq. ft.
Use when transplanting all types of in–ground or container flowers, vegetables, trees, or shrubs.
For best results, repeat application in 7 days. Begin regular feedings with Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® plant food 7-14 days later.
Apply directly to the leaves and soil of plants
400 sq ft per bottle
All plants including vegetables.
Gives transplants the nutrients they need to take root & thrive!
Helps stimulate root growth and promote flowering!
When used according to label instructions, our products pose no health risks to humans, animals, wildlife, or the environment and there is no reentry delay.
Has a minimum shelf life of 3 years when stored properly, but, will often last 5 – 8 years after purchase.
Empty Bottle: can be offered for recycling or disposed of in regular trash.
Unused Bottle: We recommend you use all product. If do not wish to use, could give it to a friend or neighbor. Otherwise, product can be poured into soil in an inconspicuous spot where there are no plants growing.
* This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Now Feeding is as Easy as Watering? LiquaFeed® Advance? automatically applies plant food evenly at the correct rate, no mixing, no measuring, no mess. Feeder features trigger with lock and 4 spray patterns for added convenience.