With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Feeder:
1) Attach LiquaFeed® feeder to garden hose
2) Insert Liquafeed® refill bottle by removing cap and twisting into Liquafeed® feeder.
3) Feed by spraying onto leaves and soil of plants to instantly feed while you water.
With Watering Cans: 1) Attach dosing spoon to bottle by removing cap and twisting dosing spoon onto bottle.
2) Tilt bottle and gently squeeze so that liquid begins to fill dosing spoon. Fill to top line to mix with 2 gallons of water, fill to lower line to mix with 1 gallon of water.
3) Pour Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® All Purpose Plant Food from dosing spoon into watering can and fill with water. Apply diluted solution to plants. One gallon feeds approx. 10 sq. ft.
Use to feed all types of in-ground or container flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and lawns.
For best results, use every 7-14 days.
Apply directly to the leaves and soil of plants
400 sq ft per bottle
All plants including vegetables.
Makes feeding as easy as watering! Grows plants twice as big!
When used according to label instructions, our products pose no health risks to humans, animals, wildlife, or the environment and there is no reentry delay.
Has a minimum shelf life of 3 years when stored properly, but, will often last 5 – 8 years after purchase.
Empty Bottle: can be offered for recycling or disposed of in regular trash.
Unused Bottle: We recommend you use all product. If do not wish to use, could give it to a friend or neighbor. Otherwise, product can be poured into soil in an inconspicuous spot where there are no plants growing.