Designed for tomorrow's gardeners, the Miracle-Gro® Kids product line includes an assortment of all-inclusive flower and vegetable gardening sets.
Each kit contains specially formulated Miracle-Gro® Gro-Mix™ that helps seedlings sprout in as little as two weeks!
In addition to being non-toxic, the Miracle-Gro® Gro-Mix™ helps care for your plants with color-changing planting mix that indicates when it is time to water.
Get READY: Gro-Mix™ expands when you add water!
1. Open a packet of Gro-Mix™ and pour into a Gro-Pod™ container.
2. Pour 3 tablespoons of water into the holes in the Gro-Pod™ container. Watch the Gro-Mix™ expand!
3. Use the planting stick to stir the Gro-Mix™.
Get SET: Plant Your Seeds
1. Using the planting stick, plant 4 to 5 seeds in each Gro-Pod™ container.
2. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of Gro-Mix™.
3. Insert a plant stake into the Gro-Mix™ near the edge of each Gro-Pod™ container.
4. Place the Gro-Pod™ containers into the Mod Pots.
The Gro-Mix™ will turn lightly brown when it is dry and needs water. Pour a small amount of water in the center of the Gro-Pod™ containers. Dark brown Gro-Mix™ needs no more water.
When the seedlings grow 3 inches tall or have sprouted their second set of leaves, it is time to transplant them. For best results use Miracle-Gro® Potting Soil or Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil.
1. To transplant into the Mod Pots, pour Miracle-Gro™ Potting Soil into the Mod Pots.
2. To remove the seedlings from the Gro-Pod™, circle the planting stick around the outermost edge of the Gro-Pod™ container to loosen the contents. Turn the Gro-Pod™ container upside down into your hand and gently tap the bottom of the container until the seedlings slides out into your hand.
3. Carefully plant the seedling into its new location.