How to Plant:
1. Remove entire lid from Seed Pod™.
2. Choose a sunny spot.
3. Push Seed Pod™ into loosened soil until pod top is level with soil's surface.
4. There is no need to cover the pod with soil.
5. Space Seed Pods™ 36" apart.
6. Keep Seed Pod™ moist.
Plant after danger of frost has passed in the spring, approximately the last day of the given frost time range for your area. This may vary year to year based on local weather conditions.
Plant in ground or in containers.
If desired, start indoors 6 to 8 weeks before transplanting.
To learn more, visit: www.groables.com.
To purchase, visit: www.buygroables.com.
Vegetables and herbs.
Guaranteed to Grow!*
*Use as directed. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
2.0 - 0.5 - 1.0
See product label for more details.
Seed Pods™ should be planted as soon as seasonally appropriate, within the first 6 - 9 months of purchase.
94% biodegradable Seed Pod™ Lid may be offered for recycling or disposed of in regular trash.
* This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Feeds for up to 3 months. Calcium helps grow better-quality fruits and vegetables.