How to Plant:
1. Remove entire lid from Seed Pod™.
2. Choose a sunny spot.
3. Push Seed Pod™ into loosened soil until pod top is level with soil's surface.
4. There is no need to cover the pod with soil.
5. Space Seed Pods™ 6" apart.
6. Keep Seed Pod™ moist.
Plant 2-4 weeks before the last spring frost when soil is tillable and around 45° F. Can also be planted in the late summer for an additional harvest in the fall. Plant 4-6 weeks before the first fall frost date.
Plant in ground or in containers. Or, grow indoors.
If desired, start indoors 3 to 4 weeks before transplanting.
To learn more, visit: www.groables.com.
To purchase, visit: www.buygroables.com.
Vegetables and herbs.
Guaranteed to Grow!*
*Use as directed. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
2.0 - 0.5 - 1.0
See product label for more details.
Seed Pods™ should be planted as soon as seasonally appropriate, within the first 6 - 9 months of purchase.
94% biodegradable Seed Pod™
Lid may be offered for recycling or disposed of in regular trash.
* This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Feeds for up to 3 months. Calcium helps grow better-quality fruits and vegetables.