Scotts Broadcast/Rotary Spreaders - 4 1/4
Scotts Drop Spreaders - 7 1/4
Lookup Spreader Settings
When to Apply
- Apply when weeds are actively growing
- Apply only when grass is dry
- This product must be WATERED IN IMMEDIATELY after application
Where Not to Use
- Maximum of two applications per year
- Do not apply by hand or hand-held rotary devices such as hand-held rotary applicator.
- Do not apply to lawns or mixed lawns of bahiagrass, bermudagrass, bluegrass, fine fescue, bentgrass, ryegrass, tall fescue or dichondra because injury may occur.
- Do not use under trees, shrubs, bedding plants, flower or garden plants
5,000 sq. ft.
10,000 sq. ft.
What it Controls
Weeds: Kills weeds including dollarweed, clover, and other listed weeds. For severe weed problems, a second treatment may be required 2 months after the first.
- Kills dollarweed, clover and other weeds as listed*
- Feeds grass to help crowd out future weeds
- Feeds and strengthens against heat and drought
- Only for use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), zoysia, centipede, and carpetgrass lawns
- *See label for listed weeds
Atrazine - 1.293%
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
View Label (requires PDF reader)
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.