Lookup Spreader Settings
- For fine grass seed (blue, rye, fine, fescue) use setting 1
- For coarser seed (tall fescue) use setting 2
- For light fertilizer (Scotts fertilizers at a regular rate) use setting 3
- For heavy fertilizer use setting 4
- For pelletized fertilizer and ice melt products use setting 5
How to Use
Hold spreader over pavement when filling. Sweep up any spilled product. Adjust spreader selector settings. Pull trigger and turn crank clockwise while walking at normal speed across area to be covered with product.
Up to 1,000 sq. ft.
Great for applying grass seed and fertilizer - or ice-melting products in winter. Heavy-duty construction, rustproof hopper and agitator.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
View Label (requires PDF reader)
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.