Great for applying grass seed and fertilizer - or ice-melting products in winter. Heavy-duty construction, rustproof hopper and agitator.
- For fine grass seed (blue, rye, fine, fescue) use setting 1
- For coarser seed (tall fescue) use setting 2
- For light fertilizer (Scotts fertilizers at a regular rate) use setting 3
- For heavy fertilizer use setting 4
- For pelletized fertilizer and ice melt products use setting 5
Hold spreader over pavement when filling. Sweep up any spilled product. Adjust spreader selector settings. Pull trigger and turn crank clockwise while walking at normal speed across area to be covered with product.
Up to 1,000 sq. ft.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.