Available in the following areas:
State(s): AK, CA, CO, CT, DE, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WY, DC
1. PREP: Loosen the top 1-3 inches of soil. For the thickest results, mix in Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Soil™
2. APPLY: Spread Scotts® PatchMaster® over the entire bare spot. Do not exceed ½" in depth
3. WATER: Water thoroughly, then twice daily until entire bare spot is filled in with grass
4. ENJOY: The end result is thick, beautiful new grass! Expect new seedling in about 7 to 10 days
Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed, because seed germinates best when temperatures are between 61°F and 70°F.
4.75 lbs: 115 sq. ft.
14.25 lbs: 345 sq. ft.
* This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Great for repairing bare spots in your lawn! EZ Seed® is a unique combination of Scotts® high performance seed, premium continuous release fertilizer, and Scotts® super-absorbent growing material. Grows anywhere*, guaranteed!