Designed for tomorrow's gardeners, the Miracle-Gro® Kids product line includes an assortment of all-inclusive flower and vegetable gardening sets.
Each kit contains specially formulated Miracle-Gro® Gro-Mix that helps seedlings sprout in as little as two weeks!
In addition to being non-toxic, the Miracle-Gro® Gro-Mix helps care for your plants with color-changing planting mix that indicates when it is time to water.
Get READY: Gro-Mix expands when you add water!
1. Open a packet of Gro-Mix and pour into a Gro-Pod container.
2. Pour 3 tablespoons of water into the holes in the Gro-Pod container. Watch the Gro-Mix expand!
3. Use the planting stick to stir the Gro-Mix.
Get SET: Plant Your Seeds
1. Using the planting stick, plant 4 to 5 seeds in each Gro-Pod container.
2. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of Gro-Mix.
3. Insert a plant stake into the Gro-Mix near the edge of each Gro-Pod container.
4. Place the Gro-Pod containers into the Pots.
The Gro-Mix will turn lightly brown when it is dry and needs water. Use the watering can to pour a small amount of water in the center of the Gro-Pod containers. Dark brown Gro-Mix needs no more water.
When the seedlings grow 3 inches tall or have sprouted their second set of leaves, it is time to transplant them. For best results use Miracle-Gro® Potting Soil or Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil.
1. To transplant into the Pots, pour Miracle-Gro Potting Soil into the Pots.
2. To remove the seedlings from the Gro-Pod, circle the planting stick around the outermost edge of the Gro-Pod container to loosen the contents. Turn the Gro-Pod container upside down into your hand and gently tap the bottom of the container until the seedlings slides out into your hand.
3. Carefully plant the seedling into its new location.
3in1 Garden Set
* This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.